Diabetes Summit 2020
Diabetes Summit 2020 highlights the theme New Scientific Developments in Diabetes, Obesity, and Heart which reflects the innovative inventions in Diabetes medication, Obesity and Heart and the new technologies to eradicate diabetes and its associated disorders.
The field of cardiac treatment and care is developing quickly, and its advancement is having enormous effects in therapeutic sciences and pharmaceuticals. The importance can be estimated by the way that it has set enormous progressions throughout time and is proceeding to impact different parts.
This two-day meeting incorporates real sessions on point by point outline on Diabetes and its Complications, Diabetes-induced Heart Complications, Diagnosis and Prevention: Diabetes and Heart Diseases, Diabetic Neuropathy and Diabetic Retinopathy, Diabetic and Cardiac Nursing, Diabetes-Surgery and Transplantation.
WHY TO ATTEND?
Allied academies own and operate several academic journals and conferences. Since its establishment in 1995, Allied Academies promotes peer-reviewed healthcare information through meetings, scholarly journals, and training to leading academic, business and research institutes across the healthcare and life science industries.
Diabetes Summit 2020 will furnishes two days of robust discussion on the techniques and strategies related to Diabetes Management, Obesity, and Heart complications. This gathering will also explore the new ideas and concepts in Diabetes on a global scale.
- Keynote forums by renowned Physicians & Professors
- Plenary talks and Poster presentations by global experts
- Best platform for Global business and networking opportunities
- Oral & Poster presentations by Young Researchers
- Best poster & Young Research Forum awards
- Diabetes Health Professionals
- Medical colleges
- Academic researchers
- Research Institutes
- Diabetes Societies & Associations
- Obesity Societies & Associations
- Heart Societies & Associations